An open letter to Song Sang-Hyun, President of International Criminal Court.
We the citizens of the world demand that Benjamin Netanyahu as person and Israel as the apartheid state is put on trial along with all the evidences that prove it to be a country responsible for terrible war crimes against humanity and people of Palestine in general.
Why should Israel be put on trial?
1. At the time of writing this, Benjamin Netanyahu is responsible for killing over 1000 civilians. Many of those are children, women and people with absolutely no affiliation with any group of any sort. They have been wiped off the map as if they were totally insignificant people with no right to live.
2. Israel has been bombing public places, schools, family homes, religious places and has sunk to the lowest level and recently attacked children hospitals.
3. They used White Phosphorus in 2009 and have used it again in 2014. They air-burst white phosphorus in 155mm artillery shells in and near populated areas. Each air-burst shell spreads 116 burning white phosphorus wedges in a radius extending up to 125 meters from the blast point. White phosphorus ignites and burns on contact with oxygen, and continues burning at up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit (816 degrees Celsius) until nothing is left or the oxygen supply is cut. When white phosphorus comes into contact with skin it creates intense and persistent burns.
4. The establishment of settlements by an occupying power in occupied territory violates international humanitarian law which is the body of law governing situations of armed conflict and military occupation. Yet Israel is expanding it’s settlements and will obviously take over the Gaza area as no Palestinian will come back since they have no place to call home.
5. Israel’s apartheid setup where they have check-posts, blockades, and have taken every right from the Palestinians so they can’t even breath without having an Israeli soldier on their back. This has to stop and it’s nothing less than being a perfect definition of an apartheid settler state.
We demand that Israel is put on trial for war-crimes and Benjamin Netanyahu is held responsible for the deaths of all innocent people of Palestine along with being the reason for thousands of families being destroyed mentally and physically to the extent that they will never recover again.
Mr. President, if you are unable to do this based on other evidence that you can get from Human Rights Watch, UN, journalists, and doctors in Gaza, I feel you are letting down billions of people worldwide by letting a criminal get away with it.
Those who have seen the suffering of the people of Gaza, the atrocities committed by Israel under the guise of self-defence, have been shocked and appalled. If you count yourself as one of this number, then please sign this open letter to the President of International Criminal Court.
The US has condemned Israel for its atrocities, but at the same time, is re-supplying Israel with munitions to enable the slaughter and devastation to continue.
Amnesty International has called for a halt to arms supplies to Israel. Please sign their petition.
The US is pouring $3 billion dollars of military aid into Israel every year.
There is much individuals can do. Support the international boycott of all Israeli goods.
BBC coverage, has to say the least, been disgraceful. Please sign the petition to the BBC Trust calling for a debate on the BBC biassed coverage.
Apologists for Israel sink to new lows with the demand for an apology from UNRWA.
But probably none sinks as low as Melanie Phillips or Fox TV (part of the Evil Murdoch Empire) or Israelis chanting “There’s no school in Gaza, there are no more kids left”. The video concludes with the crowd chanting “Gaza is a cemetery”
Nightly entertainment for Israelis, is to sit on the hills overlooking Gaza and cheer the slaughter.
Gangs of marauding Israelis have been setting upon Arabs and beating them.
In the West, there has been a small rise in anti-Semitism. The Jews have the solution in their own hands. Stop supporting Israel, speak out against the atrocities committed by the Israelis. Exactly the same advice given to Muslims, speak out against the Islamists.
When Jews have joined anti-Israel protests, they have been made welcome.
When on one protest a Zionist attacked a Jew for protesting against Israel, he informed her he had survived a concentration camp. Her response was to tell him he should have died there.
Back-bench Tory MPs have called for a change in policy in the way the UK deals with Israel.
The State of Israel was founded by terrorists, on land belonging to Palestinians. They would attack villages, massacre everyone, to spread fear and cause people to flee their homes. Their intention was to divide the British Mandate between themselves and Jordan, to eliminate the Palestinians. The slaughter, the terrorism, the ethnic cleansing, the genocide, continues.
It was, as always the case, Israel that started the current conflict. When three Israelis were killed, Israel targeted Hamas, Hamas responded with rocket fire.
Gaza is an open air prison, access controlled by Israel, the people kept at starvation level.
A 72-hour ceasefire, starting 8am local time, has been announced by the UN.
- As the piles of bodies grow, how should the media report Israel’s attack on Gaza?
- Thousands of Displaced Gazans Flee to UN Shelters, Only to Face Deadly Assaults
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- What it feels like to be under Israeli fire
- ENCOUNTERING PEACE: Observations and questions: War, Gaza, defeat and victory
- Marching Israelis In Tel Aviv Chant ‘There’s No School In Gaza, There Are No More Kids Left’
- Debunking Israel’s 11 Main Myths About Gaza, Hamas and War Crimes
- Fox News To Palestinian: ‘What Part Of This Can’t You Get Through Your Thick Head?’
- What is terrorism and who are the real terrorists in Gaza?
- Genocide in Gaza by Israeli Judeo-Fascists
- ‘Cowardly’ BBC tells comedian Israel’s attack on Gaza is out of bounds for satire
- New Gaza humanitarian truce agreed by Israel and Hamas
- Heartbreak: Reporting on Gaza’s child victims
- Exclusive: Tory MP urges government ‘rethink’ on Gaza
- Jon Snow Gaza video backed by Channel 4
- Israeli Defence Force should receive the Nobel Peace Prize