lunch at Guildford Institute
Friday I felt like lunch at Thai restaurant in Jeffries Passage, but as I ate there a few days before, I decided upon lunch at Guildford Institute.
A big mistake.
It was not good. I did not even bother with the sweet.
But worse was to come.
An hour and a half later, bad food poisoning.
I had nothing else to eat or drink, therefore can be reasonably certain what I ate at Guildford Institute was the cause.
I had had breakfast that morning but no different to any other day.
A few days before, I had a dessert at Guildford Institute. No problem.
This though is not the first occasion of food poisoning. It has happened at least two or three times before.
It used to be a different lady preparing the food on a Friday. Never once a problem.
The problem has always been, those who used to prepare the food Monday to Thursday, now Monday to Friday.
The last time this happened, I went back and asked those who had eaten when I had, had they fallen ill.
I cannot be certain, but it may have been they did.
The food is prepared outside, brought in, then heated in a microwave, some is on a hot plate.
What I had, some sort of fritter, was heated in a microwave. It was not hot, lukewarm.
Plus I had two salads, one a lentil salad, the other some form of shredded cabbage.
As this is not the first time this has happened. At least two or three times before. Environmental Health need to investigate to determine the cause.