In Guildford High a one woman protest against Vodafone.
They had stolen £1100 from a her bank account.
Whilst I was talking to her, several people stopped to tell of their bad experience with Vodafone. She said she had had people telling her all day long of their bad experience with Vodafone.
Vodafone are infamous for piss-poor service. They also dodge tax. They were the first company targeted by UK Uncut for tax dodging.
- Vodafone £6 billion unpaid tax bill
- Nationwide shut down of Vodafone stores
- Grateful Vodafone executives say a big thank you to Chancellor George Osborne
- Haringey Vodafone unpaid tax protest
- Brighton Uncut Vodafone Action
- Vodafone tax protest made me smile
- Vodafone hashtags get hijacked yet again
Vodafone has been fined £4.6 million by Ofcom for its appalling customer service. It is the largest ever fine imposed on a telecoms provider.
- Vodafone fined £4.6m by Ofcom for breaking customer rules
- Vodafone fined £4.6 million for failing customers
- Ofcom fines Vodafone £4.6m for mis-selling and poor complaints handling
- Ofcom fines Vodafone £4.6m for customer failings
Vodafone has been busying buying telecoms companies across Europe. The service deteriorates, the cost goes up.
Not a company to touch with a barge pole.
Do not sign a contract. Go pay-as-you-go and buy your own phone.
Try the Phone Coop or another independent sim provider.
Or install and put credit on Skype. Skype to Skype calls are free.
Do not buy an expensive smartphone from Apple or Samsung. There are far better offers around. Buy an unlocked, sim free phone.