The phone hacking scandal and the inquiry that followed, showed the gutter occupied by the scum who work for The Sun.
But what has since changed?
The evil Murdoch Empire still exists, the attacks on Russell Brand, Charlotte Church, Jeremy Corbyn have been relentless.
We have a toothless regulator, IPSO.
The Sun have been running a smear campaign against Jeremy Corbyn. IPSO has forced an apology. This should be, same size typeface, in prominent page where the the original story ran.
The Sun has printed in tiny typeface, bottom left-hand corner of the front page of The Sun. Blink, and you will miss it, assuming you would even wish to waste something as valuable as a blink of an eye on rubbish like The Sun.
Please sign the petition demanding IPSO enforces a full apology printed on the front page of The Sun.
Please also lodge a formal complaint with IPSO.
Take direct action on The Sun, turn the paper upside down, back to front, then pile other papers on top. That will kills sales of The Sun for the day.
- Rebekah Brooks’ ex-security boss vows to ‘blow whistle’
- The Sun told to put apology to Jeremy Corbyn on front page
- The Sun mocks press watchdog with nearly invisible ‘front page correction’
- Cameron, Osborne and Murdoch back together at mogul’s Christmas knees-up
- Murdoch at the centre of power again as Cameron drops round for drinks
- Rupert Murdoch: a seven-point plan for rehabilitation in British life