All of the economic research that allegedly supported the austerity push has been discredited. — Paul Krugman
Channel 4 News interviewer says economic policy put forward by Jeremy Corbyn not credible.
Says who? Which part? Not leading economists who say austerity is not working.
Labour Shadow Chancellor is as economically illiterate as George Osborne
Tweedledee v Tweedledum. Labour unelectable for foreseeable future whilst they offer no credible alternative to failed Tory policies. Either people will not vote as they have no wish to legitimise a corrupt system , or if they want Tories, they will vote Tory.
Unbelievably bad Channel 4 News interviewer. Maybe they should have had Paul Mason, who at least does understand something about economics.
As bad as BBC interviews which keep referring to Hard Left,and did not challenge view of Shadow Labour Chancellor, whose views at odds with leading economists.
Last week Harriet Harman said names were being forwarded to local Labour parties to weed out those known to them. Today, she said Labour MPs had been asked to do the same. Democracy?
If you want to vote for Jeremy Corbyn, simply register as a Labour Party Supporter at a one off fee of £3 and you can vote.
- If Jeremy Corbyn is ‘out of touch’ why are his views so popular with the UK public?
- On Labour being taken over by Lefties
- Billy Bragg backs Jeremy Corbyn for Labour leader
- Jeremy Corbyn: Most dangerous man in Britain
- Jeremy Corbyn Could Win The Next Election, Says Tory Veteran Ken Clarke
- Ken Livingstone: Jeremy Corbyn isn’t another Michael Foot — he can win a general election
- Jeremy Corbyn: ‘This is the most open democratic election Labour has ever had’
- Jeremy Corbyn for Labour Party Leader