More dirty tricks from Labour Establishment?
Supporter registrations are being blocked on the flimsiest of grounds.
Non-appearance on the Electoral Roll.
Many people do not appear, because they have specifically asked that their details be made not public.
And what is the relevance of being on the Electoral Roll?
People are registering in order that they may cast a vote for Labour Party leader.
Now it is being urged that Harriet Harman (she who told Labour MPs not to vote against Tory Welfare Bill) suspend the leadership election because it is suspected that people are registering as Labour Party members in order that they may cast a vote for Jeremy Corbyn. It is also being suggested that background checks be carried out on those registering to vote.
Shock horror, people are registering as Labour Party supporters to vote for Jeremy Corbyn to turn Labour into a radical, progressive, grass roots party that actually acts for the people not banksters and big businesses.
All those in Labour opposing Jeremy Corbyn should leave Labour and form a new party: We Are The Tories Under a Different Name Party.
70 years ago a modest man took Labour to a landslide victory. That man was Clem Atlee.
If you want to vote for Jeremy Corbyn, simply register as a Labour Party Supporter at a one off fee of £3 and you can vote.
- Labour: What went wrong?
- Harriet Harman has completely lost the plot
- Why Labour voters are turning towards Jeremy Corbyn
- I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn’t exist
- ‘This is like Stop the War with bells on’: Jeremy Corbyn team shocked at momentum
- Hard left plot to infiltrate Labour race
- Islington North MP Jeremy Corbyn is the country’s lowest expenses claimer