Who do you want to run society?
Big Business and the poodle politicians in their pockets?
General Election 2015 in UK is one gigantic BoreFest. Much as the mainstream corporate controlled and owned media would like to give the impression otherwise, falsely creating an illusion of choice, there is no choice. Tweedledee v Tweedledum. Whose turn is it to act for Big business?
Is it not time we fought for change, started to organise our own society?
If we do not, no one else will do it for us.
- Sacred Economics
- Robin Hood Hedge Fund
- Co-ops – sharing – commons
- On the Lam with Bank Robber Enric Duran
- FairCoop donates 100.000 Faircoins!
- Fair.coop: Using Cryptocurrency to Bring Economic Justice to the World
- Iceland has a radical plan to redefine money
- Iceland looks at ending boom and bust with radical money plan