Beating a Palestinian, an everyday normality for Israeli Judeo-Fascists.
Beating an American citizen, a game changer and an eye opener for Americans.
Net result, US media are putting Israel under far greater scrutiny for the genocide they are committing in Gaza.
The beating of this American teen by Israeli police helped spark the current crisis.
The fifteen-year old boy who was badly beaten, was an American cousin of the Palestinian boy who was kidnapped, beaten, then killed by Israelis. We know it was Israelis as CCTV outside the family shop caught him being kidnapped. He was beaten, knifed, then set alight whilst still alive. He was set alight by pouring gasoline into his mouth.
It was believed those who carried out this horrific attack was a revenge attack for the three Israelis killed.
Whilst we know who was responsible for the gruesome murder of the Palestinian boy, we do not know who was responsible for the killing of the three Israelis. A civilised country carries out a post-mortem to establish cause of death, followed by a murder inquiry, followed by capture of the suspect, followed by charges being laid, followed by a fair trial. For the Judeo-Fascists of the Pariah State of Israel, it was an excuse to carry out genocide in Gaza. The immediate knee jerk reaction of the Israeli Judeo-Fascists was that Hamas must be punished, which is code for Palestinians must be punished.
The genocide in Gaza is following a sickening familiar pattern. A period of peace, which shows the Palestinians not to be the ogres portrayed by Israel, provocation by Israel, retaliation by Palestinians, which is then used as an excuse by Israel for all out bombardment, and this time a ground attack, under the guise of self defence, and yet, as the world can see, it is Israel that is the aggressor.
We are seeing appalling hypocrisy.
Terrorists armed by Russia, shoot down Malaysian flight MH-17, and the West steps up sanctions against Russia.
Israel launches a brutal attack on Gaza. No sanctions by the West.
Russia was barred from the Farnborough International Airshow, the world’s biggest arms fair, for aggression in Ukraine, attacking a neutral country. Why was Israel not barred for its brutal attack on Gaza?
We need a ceasefire, only there are no honest brokers to negotiate a ceasefire. War criminal Tony Blair is not an honest broker. The military junta in Egypt is not an honest broker. The US, Israel’s biggest backer, is not an honest broker.
A ceasefire is a start, but is is not sufficient. There must be an immediate military and economic embargo of Israel, all flights to Israel must cease. banks, and other companies that deal with Israel and profit from the conflict must be targeted. Individuals must do their bit and boycott all products from Israel and encourage others to do likewise, speak to retailers and explain why they must not stock or sell products from Israel.
Sanctions and boycotts work. Dutch people persuaded a Dutch pension fund, PGGM, to withdraw from Israel.
Israel is a pariah state that must be isolated, weapons and money cut off.
Israel was founded on terrorism and it is exporting that terrorism to its neighbours.
Gaza is little more than an open air concentration camp with Israeli Judeo-Fascists the border guards.
Nazis incinerated Jews, gypsies and other undesirables in the gas ovens. The Jews save on transport costs and incinerate Palestinians in their homes.
Please sign the petition (so far over a million have signed) calling for an international boycott of Israel.
Israel was defeated in Lebanon and had to withdraw with its tail between its legs, as it was previously defeated in Gaza, and as it is now being defeated in Gaza.
Hamas warned before the invasion, if Israel attacked, it would open the Gates of Hell.
This evening there was a protest outside the Israeli Embassy in London, and that was just a warm up for mass protest on Saturday.
- Tormenting Gaza
- Palestinians fear ‘no place is safe’ in Gaza
- American teen recounts savage beating by Israeli police that helped spark crisis
- Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed: Israeli MP
- Renouncing my Israeli citizenship
- Israeli strike kills four Palestinian children playing soccer on Gaza beach
- Arab reporters come under attack from Israelis
- ‘Telegenically Dead’: Israel’s crumbling media war
- Gazans find sanctuary in ancient church
- How Israel is being defeated in Gaza just as it was in Lebanon
- Israel’s Gaza massacre boosts boycott calls in South Africa
- No, Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory
- ‘Telegenically Dead Palestinians’: Why Israel Is Losing the American Media War
- An Old Man and a Young Man in Gaza
- Nowhere to run
- Glenn Greenwald: Why Did NBC Pull Veteran Reporter After He Witnessed Israeli Killing of Gaza Kids?
- NBC News Pulls Veteran Reporter from Gaza After Witnessing Israeli Attack on Children
- “A Place of Indescribable Loss”: As Ceasefire Talks Begin, Israel Bombs Hospital, Mosques and Homes
- Israel has discovered that it’s no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
- What Does Hamas Really Want? Israeli Journalist Gideon Levy on Ending the Crippling Blockade of Gaza
- How the West Chose War in Gaza: Crisis Tied to Israeli-U.S. Effort to Isolate Hamas & Keep the Siege
- Israeli Writer Gideon Levy: If Netanyahu Wants to Stop the Rockets, He Needs to Accept a Just Peace
- “Unimaginably Catastrophic”: As Gaza’s Displaced Top 100,000, Israel Reportedly Shells U.N. School
- Who is winning the battle of Gaza? Well, it certainly isn’t Israel. And here’s why