Where on earth do they dig these idiots up from?
This week an idiot from the US State Department displaying US hypocrisy on Egypt. Last week I heard a similar idiot, only this time it was a British Foreign Office Minister talking about Tunisia. Swap the scripts and you would not have been able to tell the difference.
When will we learn? We prop up these corrupt regimes, eventually they collapse, then we reap as we have sown.
Egypt is the largest recipient of US largesse outside of Israel. It is Uncle Sam who pays for the repressive regime in Egypt. MI6 helped train the corrupt Palestinian Authority to put down Hamas, the same corrupt Palestinian Authority willing to sell its own people to the Zionist State of Israel. In Afghanistan US-UK prop up a corrupt regime that is flooding the West with heroin.
Why do people take holidays in Egypt? Why do they do business with the corrupt regime?
PJ Crowley, the idiot from the US State Department, describes Egypt as “an ally and friend of the United States, an anchor of stability in the Middle East which is helping us pursue a comprehensive peace in the Middle East”.
For this we read working with Israel for the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.
Today there were reports of a massacre in Suez.
Yemen next? Today protesters took to the streets of the capital of Yemen.
Jordan? Even in Jordan unrest has spread to the streets.
Like dominoes they are falling one by one. There are 22 versions of Ben Ali, the Tunisian president who fled Tunisia like a rat up a drainpipe, all must be removed from power.
The Arab street has power. Tunisia proved it. We are all Tunisians now!
– Egypt: One by one the dominoes fall
– Jasmine Revolution in Tunisia
– What’s Happening in Egypt Explained
– As Egypt Censors Internet, Anonymous Starts Attacks
– Egypt unrest: ElBaradei returns as protests build
– Yemen protests: Thousands call on president to leave
– Tunisia political turmoil inspires Jordan protesters
– Guardian Journalist Arrested and Beaten Alongside Protesters in Egypt Secretly Records Ordeal
– Guardian Reporter Jack Shenker on Egypt Protests: “Fear Barrier Seems to Have Been Broken”
– Help Egypt – Join the Cloud!